Home / Stamps

West Germany 1 Pound Modern Commemorative Mix on Paper / Winter Sort & Soak

 

Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Shipping: $7

Time Left: Expired

$12.00

One (1) pound (16 oz's.) mixture of West Germany (NO DDR) commemorative issues on single paper in a box. Mixture is made up of 80 % West Germany commemoratives on single paper for the years between 1982 and 2012 (mix may include just a few stamps before or after those years). The remaining 20% of the mixture consisting of West German regular issues, semi-postal, some modern stamps of Norway, a few worldwide issues and a couple of stamps off paper. There are 100’s of different issues Stamps are clean with little if any damaged. I have made about 10 scans of some of the stamps in the mixture so please view the scans as what you see plus are the stamps you will receive. Shipping is $7.00 to anywhere in the US, actual cost outside the USA. I combine items at no additional S&H charge. I'm available and happy to answer your e-mail questions about this item. Thank you for looking

  • Restocking Fee: No
  • All returns accepted: Returns Accepted
  • Item must be returned within: 14 Days
  • Refund will be given as: Money Back
  • Return shipping will be paid by: Buyer
  • Return policy details:
  • Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
  • Region: Germany
  • Features: On Paper