Selling the last FOUR of these pretty plates: Beautiful Metropolitan Museum of Art, circa 1992, American Eagle Plates.You are buying FOUR PLATES. The slightly tilted American eagle, with its arrows and laurel branch, is surrounded by 15 stars representing the colonies at the time of the plate's manufacture. The original plate was made in Staffordshire, England in the early 19th century for the American market.Pearlware was produced in the Staffordshire region of England in the early 19th century for the thriving export trade with America from 1810 to 1830. Small plates measure approx 6" diameter and is 8-sided with green shell edge border and brown/black/blue/green/red designs. No two plates are the same since they are each decorated with applied decal designs and hand-painted details. Made in Portugal for the MMA. Sold thru their catalog. There are 4 plates for sale and will be shipped USPS Priority. Please ask questions before bidding. Thanks for looking.
- Restocking Fee: 10%
- All returns accepted: Returns Accepted
- Item must be returned within: 14 Days
- Refund will be given as: Money Back
- Return shipping will be paid by: Buyer
- Return policy details: No refund on shipping cost in either direction, so please be sure you want this item before you bid. Please read the description and measure and ASK QUESTIONS before you bid. Thanks.
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Reproduction
- UPC: Does not apply