DJ GEAR INSTRUMENT GEAR LIVE SOUND RECORDING MICROPHONES HEADPHONES ACCESSORIES SOFTWARE LIGHTING BUNDLES Authorized Dealer Ableton Push 2 with Live 9 Intro - Open Box Software Controller for Live - Open Box - Description Push is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips. Making music is hard. To stay in the flow, you need to be able to capture your ideas quickly, and you need technology to stay out of the way. Computers make it possible for one person to create whole worlds of sound. But instruments are where inspiration comes from. Push gives you the best of everything. It’s a powerful, expressive instrument that gives you hands-on control of an unlimited palette of sounds, without needing to look at a computer. Capture your music Play or step sequence all of your musical ideas. Whether playing drums or pitched instruments, Push adapts to your musical needs, with great feeling pads and controls that keep you in the flow. Play and tweak samples. Slice beats, play one shots, or mangle samples with warping Push gives you a range of ways to play and manipulate your samples. Slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or warp long samples so that they always stay in time with your song. All of your sounds, at your fingertips Access all of Live’s devices, your third-party plug-ins, and samples. Use Push to browse, preview, and load your sounds. Get fast hands-on access to Live’s built-in devices, VST or Audio Units plug-ins, and your sample library. Tweak instruments, samples, and effects The color display shows your sample or device parameters, enabling intuitive but powerful sound design from the touch-sensitive encoders. Create your song Record everything you play. Create variations and try out new combinations to play with song structure. Push captures every move you make into musical ideas that you can recombine to create your song. Mix and refine Get hands-on with your mix using the encoders and adjust levels, pans, and sends with immediate feedback on the display. Play and perform Push 2 is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords—all from the same expressive grid of pads. Playable and beautiful Push is designed and engineered by Ableton to be elegant, inviting, and—most of all—playable. Finish your song When you’re ready to get into detailed arranging, editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live—the software that was powering your work the whole time. Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end. Ableton Live 9 Intro Ableton Live 9 Intro - creative music-making software for composing, producing, performing, DJing and remixing. Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. Ableton Live 9 is designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds. Multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kH Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks per song Includes 4 software instruments, 38 effects and 14 sound libraries (Packs) Features/Specs Included Push hardware Universal Power Supply 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I) USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches) Quick Start Guide Dimensions Width: 378mm (14.88 inches) Depth: 304mm (11.96 inches) Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 42mm (1.65 inches) Weight: 2710g (6.0 pounds) Connections External Power: 12V DC 1.25A USB Power: 5V/0.5A Two pedal inputs Kensington Lock Shell The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum Pads Soft silicone pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity RGB backlighting Encoders High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch Buttons The control buttons gently click and are lit with white or multi-colored LEDs to indicate a variety of states. Display The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting Touchstrip 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling 31 LEDs for navigation Ableton Live 9 Suite : Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project Group tracks VST and Audio Unit support Time signature changes Multiple automation lanes Track Freeze Automatic plug-in delay compensation MIDI remote control instant mapping MIDI output to hardware synths MIDI Clock/sync ReWire Multicore/multiprocessor support WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support System Requirements: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later, or PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; Multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation; Required disk space for basic installation: 3GB free disk space. We are authorized dealers for all these brands. Click a logo to see our listings. We collect NYS Sales Tax for items shipping within New York. Local duties, taxes and fees out of the USA are not included in the sale price or ship charge. Proaudiostar is not responsible for any taxes outside of NY and or the USA. If an item is refused by the buyer, ship costs to and from the destination in which the item was shipped to are not refunded. Please note the cost of return shipping is usually double of what the original ship cost. Shipping is not free to HI, AK, and PR. FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. We provide free shipping via UPS Ground to the contiguous 48 United States, on most items. Shipping fees to ALL OTHER LOCATIONS will be calculated individually and added to customer invoices. Local duties, taxes and charges are not included in the sale price or ship charges. ProAudioStar is not responsible for any taxes outside of NY and or the USA. In the event that the customer refuses a shipment, all shipping costs to and from the country or State in which the item was shipped to are not refunded. Please note, in some cases return shipping can cost as much as double the original ship cost. We operate a 30-day return period. Items must be returned with all original packaging as well as all included items. Items that are not returned in original, resalable condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items only if the item is clearly used and or the packaging is tarnished. A 10% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in mint condition. The ship cost we paid UPS to ship your item will be deducted as well. In some cases restock fees and ship costs can be applied as a store credit. We will exchange a defective unit for the same unit within the 30-day period. After that period, you will have to work directly with the manufacturer for warranty service. Items that can not be returned include: software, units with contents or packaging that is damaged/missing, and items that are considered for personal use (such as earphones, headphones, microphones, instrument mouthpieces, harmonicas or other items that you wouldn't want to purchase if someone else had previously used them). Also, Items which we do not normally stock (i.e. "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are non-returnable. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. Please contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any items.
- Restocking Fee: 15%
- All returns accepted: Returns Accepted
- Item must be returned within: 30 Days
- Refund will be given as: Money Back
- Return policy details: We operate a 30-day return period. Items must be returned with all original packaging as well as all included items. Items that are not returned in original, resalable condition are subject to a 15% restocking fee. We charge a 15% restocking fee on returned items only if the item is clearly used and or the packing is tarnished. A 10% re-stock is more likely if the unit comes back in mint condition. The ship cost we paid Fedex to ship your item will be deducted as well. In some cases restock fee's and ship costs can be applied as a store credit. We will exchange a defective unit for the same unit within the 30-day period. If your purchase is incompatible with your setup, or you simply do not like your purchase, we will exchange for an alternative item or store credit, less shipping fees (including those which may have been incurred on “free shipping” items). Items that can not be returned include: software, units with contents or packaging that is damaged/missing, and items that are considered for personal use (such as earphones, headphones, microphones, instrument mouthpieces, or other items that you wouldn't want to purchase if someone else had previously used them). Also, Items which we do not normally stock (i.e. "Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are non-returnable. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable, including a reasonable ship cost calculated into free US shipping best offer prices. Please contact us for our Return Form and return ship instructions before returning any items. Upon receipt of the returned product a credit will be issued according to your payment method. If any product is damaged in shipping, you should address the issue promptly with the appropriate carrier. Any return sent back with out contacting us and completing a return form will NOT be processed.
- Return shipping will be paid by: Buyer
- Brand: Ableton
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- UPC: Does Not Apply