RARE! Vintage antique wrought iron square 4.5" LONG nails from the 1800'sexcellent for making into knives, axes, swords, etc.Salvaged from the Old Globe grain elevator in Superior WI. built back in 1887 and once the largest wood grain elevator in the world.Also make great caps for covering up screw holes. Simply score or cut off and glues into hole (shown on picture of chair) approx. 20 nails per lbsold by the 1 lb. box @ $5 These are sorted to be fairly straight Thousands available
- Item must be returned within: 14 Days
- Refund will be given as: Money Back
- Return shipping will be paid by: Buyer
- Return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to return the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded.
- All returns accepted: Returns Accepted
- Restocking Fee: No
- Material: Steel